£1K WINbledon Ace at Kitty Bingo
With the world’s most prestigious tennis competition happening at the moment, there are lots of Wimbledon-themed promotions on. Kitty Bingo, which was formed in late 2012, has jumped on the bandwagon and is offering its players the chance to win a share of £1,000 and a Nintendo Wii.
The competition has two stages…
The first round runs from Monday 24th June until Sunday 30th June. During this time, you must complete the following actions to earn points on the competition leaderboard. If you make it high enough, you could win a share of £1,000.
– Every time you wager £10 on the Winbledon Slot you will earn 10 points
– Every time you bingo on the W pattern you will earn 10 points
– Every time you bingo on the Coverall pattern you will earn 10 points
– Join Kitty Bingo on their Facebook page for the chance to win more points
If you accumulate enough points, you will earn a cash prize. The distribution is shown below:
– 1st – £400
– 2nd – £300
– 3rd – £150
– 4th – £90
– 5th – £50
– 6th – 10th – £10 each
– 11th – 30th – £5,000 points each
Now for the second part. If you manage to finish within the top 100 positions, you will qualify for the next round, running from Monday 1st – Sunday 7th July.
In this part, a Nintendo Wii is up for grabs and the winner will be picked out at random from a prize draw. To earn entries for the draw, complete the following actions:
– Wager £10 or more on any slot and get 1 entry to the draw
– Bingo £5 or more and get 1 entry to the draw
– You can also earn extra points on the Kitty Bingo Facebook page
If you’re new to the site, don’t miss out on the deposit bonus, you can receive £300 and 500 free spins!