Click Here to Play @ Amazing Bingo!
Do you want to know how to win at bingo? Don’t we all! We’ve put together some handy advice that should help you figure out how to increase your odds of winning – and you never know, some of the prizes could be bigger than you think.
Best sites to win bingo
It’s not called Amazing for nothing! You can enjoy both 90-ball and 75-ball bingo here, and you’ve also got the chance to play All or Nothing bingo on Saturdays at just 5p a ticket.
With £40 to play with when you deposit just £10, you can get off to a good start at BBQ Bingo. You’ve also got 90-ball and 75-ball bingo variants to get stuck into.
£20 is yours free when you join Cheers Bingo. Not only that, you can spin the wheel for an extra bonus of between £5 and a massive £2,500 – now wouldn’t that be a great start to your time at Cheers?
How to win big playing bingo
We’ve put together a selection of bingo tips to help you learn how to win online bingo. How many of these have you tried? (Tip: the first one is really important if you want to preserve your bingo budget.)
Verify the site before registering
Make sure you only use reliable sites. Here are some tips on how to do it:
- Only use well-known sites like the ones we’ve mentioned above
- Make sure the site is properly-licensed
- Go through to the governing body or licensing body and confirm the validity of the license
- Avoid any site that claims to be registered in Costa Rica (a country that doesn’t provide such services)
- Look at online reviews left by other players to spot any dodgy sites
Set your limits
Make sure you set a daily limit beyond which you won’t buy any more tickets. You can also set on-screen reality checks so you don’t lose track of time.
Find your balance
- Keep track of how many games you’ve played
- Avoid the temptation to buy too many cards at once
- Set a daily budget you are happy with – and stick to it!
Timing is everything!
The more players there are vying for a bingo jackpot, the less chance there is any individual player will win. So, play bingo at times when there are fewer people online:
- More people will be at work during the day, so if you’re not, you could increase your odds of winning
- Focus on night games in the early hours if that suits your schedule
- Get to know which games have fewer players and play those if you can
More for less
How can you make your bingo budget stretch further? The further it goes, the more bingo tickets you’ll get for your budget.
- Look out for promotions offering 2-for-1 on bingo tickets or similar deals that give you more for less
- Look for penny games and other cheaper bingo tickets
- Don’t forget to look for free bingo games!
- Watch out for bonuses that provide extras for bingo as well
Join the community
Are you familiar with the community at your favourite bingo site? If not, there’s never been a better time to explore. Your fellow roomies will have all kinds of advice on how to win at bingo and how to find great deals on bingo tickets. If you need some advice, just ask.
Everyone wants to know how to win bingo. When you’re ready to play, you want to make the most of the time you’re online. By using our tips and hints, you could help tip the odds in your favour.