Mayan Legends… it conjures up dramatic tales and scenery, doesn’t it? We doubt you’ll be disappointed when you see and play the game, either. Try it on desktop or enjoy the Mayan Legends slot mobile version instead!
Where can you play the Mayan Legends slot?
When you join Top Dog, you get the chance to spin the Mega Reel for a welcome prize. It could be a very appealing 500 free spins, too!
Secure a welcome bonus of 500% when you make your first deposit at Big Tease Bingo. They’ve got lots of slot games to play alongside their bingo offerings.
Mayan Legends slot game design
This game is based on the ancient Mayan civilization. It’s not unique in that sense, but it looks very different to the kind of slot you might have expected:
- There are six rows and six columns in the main grid
- There are five prize amounts given on the right side of the screen
- Maximum of £400,000 to be won!
- Colourful graphics are included
- Various different-coloured masks can appear on the game grid
- Each bet brings you five rolls of the dice
The RTP (return to player) for this game is lower than many others, and is around 85.16%. Since many slots go well into the 90%+ range, you should be sure the game gives you enough to enjoy as you play.
Can you enjoy bonus features in Mayan Legends?
Yes – there are hidden prizes on the game board, too. You might see cash amounts uncovered, in which case that cash amount will be yours if you chose the right coordinate to win it.
There is a lot of luck involved here, and you should note the outcome is already decided before you make your choice of where to click.
How to choose a good strategy to play with
Choosing a strategy for Mayan Legends may prove more challenging than it would for other slots, since it works in a different way. However, there are things you should bear in mind that might help you increase your odds:
- Use the minus button to play a low and affordable bet with each go
- Roll the dice to collect masks
- You must match at least three masks to receive a reward
- Focus on the smaller prizes rather than trying to get the biggest one
- Complete a row on the prize table and either collect an immediate prize or three more masks to win
- Once the dice have been clicked on, you can choose a coordinate to collect the mask in that position
- Choose wisely – if there are matching masks adjacent to the one you choose, they will be collected as well
We’d recommend placing the lowest bet to start with, so you can see how it works. Unfortunately, the game doesn’t present you with a demo mode to try it first. Will Mayan Legends persuade you to play given the lower RTP and the lack of a demo feature?