We love playing on new sites, as we get to test out the latest bingo software. To try out these brand new bingo sites we love to claim a no deposit bonus, so here’s everything you need to know about these offers.
Best No Deposit Sites
Before you claim, read the terms and conditions on their site.
What is No Deposit Bingo?
When you play no deposit bingo, you’ll be able to try out the site before you pay in. If you want to learn the ropes and get to know a site, then this is ideal. There are terms to think about, but it’s an excellent way to get acquainted with a site by actually playing the games for yourself.
It can also be a fab way to get a bit of a bingo fix, without really worrying about spending your own money.
How is it Different from Free Bingo and No Card Details Bingo?
There are a couple of differences between free, no card details and no deposit bingo. Here’s a quick rundown of all the different things to know about these offers:
- This form of bingo offer has you playing for free in certain rooms
- You may need to make a deposit to get it
- Wagering requirements are applied to your winnings
- Can be credited as a number of tickets or time in a room
- Winnings are usually small bonuses
No Card Details Bingo
- Can be deposit or no deposit
- There may be offers for you to claim
- You may be restricted to rooms or game types
No Deposit Bingo
- You may have to use your card details to authorise the payment
- You may only be able to claim this offer once
- You can get tickets or funds to use in selected rooms
- As you’re not a funded player, there may be some restrictions
Now, let’s tackle the frequently asked questions about playing with no deposit.
Can I win real cash and prizes?
Yes, but you’ll have to make sure this is allowed and achievable by checking the terms of the site and offer. Once you’ve wagered through these funds enough time, you should be able to request a withdrawal.
Are my game choices limited when I use this offer?
Yes, you may not be able to access all of the games on the site, as some will be cash only or only open to funded players. You can also look for no deposit slots offers if you want a chance to try out different games. There should be terms and conditions outlining which games are out of bounds for non-funded players.
Are there limits placed on the amount I can win before depositing?
There do tend to be caps on how much you can win from a deposit offer, which could be per ticket or spin, or perhaps an overall cap on your winnings. This will shown in the terms of the site, which you can read through while you’re checking out the rest of the fine print.
Are there other ways I can play free?
You can also play for free with the following perks:
- Free Spins – You can get free spins in a range of offers, from no deposit to reload offers. You can claim these to spin on certain slot games for free.
- Free Rooms – Gaining access into free rooms is also possible, if you want to play for bonus based jackpots.
- Social Media Likes – Getting a free bingo ticket or no deposit bonus is also possible on social media. Check out the promotions section to see if you get a freebie for your like.
- Refer a Friend – Getting other friends to sign up can also grant you an extra bonus, as they sign up and play you’ll get a freebie fund.
- Slot Bonus – You can also get bonuses specifically for playing on slots, this is a great way to try out new games that you may not have considered.
- Loyalty/VIP Rewards – As a VIP player, you’ll get monthly rewards that will allow you to play for free too.
- Newbie Rooms – These are only open to new players for a limited time only, for example you may get to play for a few days after you sign up.
What about the Ts and Cs?
There are a lot of terms to think about, especially with free no deposit bingo offers:
- Wagering Requirements – To turn your bonus into cash, you’ll need to wager through it a set amount of time. This can be higher on a no deposit bingo sites or even just on specific offers.
- Limits – Not all games and promotions will be available to you until after you deposit. There are limits to the games you can play on and even how often, so check that fine print!
- Expiry Dates – Your bonus won’t stick around forever, so make sure you know when it’s going to expire. You don’t want to log in to find your bonus has disappeared!
- Card Details – You might not be eligible to claim these offers if you’re intending on using an alternative payment method. You may need to use your card details in order to claim.
There are a lot of other terms on these free bingo no deposit sites so make sure you know what you’re signing up for.
Using a no deposit offer can be a great way to look around a site and really get to know how they do bingo. While reviews and forums can help, ideally you want to be able to put a site through its paces for yourself, without having to spend your own money.
Click here to Play @ Lucky Cow Bingo!