If you want to play on bingo sites without sharing your card details with the world, then this is possible. In the following article, we’ll be teaching you all about free bingo sites no card details options!
Put your cards in your pockets and your money in your wallets! There’s absolutely no need for either at any of our selected free bingo no deposit no credit card sites.
What are player’s common concerns about using cards?
If you have qualms about using your credit or debit card to gamble online then you’re not the only one. Commonly, we hear players worried about their safety and security when disclosing these details. With identity theft and fraud on the rise, it’s no wonder that we want to use no card details bingo sites.
Why do bingo sites ask players for card details?
Even while playing for free, a site may ask you for your card details. This is because they need to verify who you are and make sure you’re not involved in anything like money laundering. It also helps them to make sure you’re over the age of 18 too!
Many will also want to take down a method of withdrawal when you sign up too. This is so when you’re ready to withdraw, they’ve got these details verified and ready to go.
How do I skip the personal card details?
There are three main ways that you can get around having to share your card details:
- No deposit bonuses
- Alternative payment methods
- Free bingo
These aren’t available on every site you play on and you might not like using all of them. We’re taking you more in depth to figure out which of these is right for you.
If you opt for no deposit bingo, you won’t always have to use your card details. A no deposit offer tends to give you a gift of funds to play with, which can give you more flexibility when compared to the likes of free spins. Funds allow you to decide where you’re going to play and what you’re going to spend your funds on.
There are terms to think about with these offers though! You’ll have to wager through your funds in order to turn them into cash BEFORE the expiry date passes. You can also be required to make a deposit in order to withdraw, which can be quite a hefty sum!
You can also go down the route of playing with alternative payment methods, which means you don’t need to give your card details to the site directly. Here are some of the options:
Phone Bill Payments
Using a service like Boku or Payforit, you can easily add these deposits to your regular phone bill. There are quite a few limits to this payment method, as you’re capped at a daily amount. However, it’s an easy way for you to make payments securely.
With these options, you can buy into what’s effectively a different currency. With Bitcoin and Breakout Coin, you buy the currency at a low and hopefully sell it at a higher amount! This means the jackpots you win can be more or less on any given day, so you might get more for your money. It’s quite hard to get into this payment method, but do some research and you may benefit/
These vouchers can be purchased from a shop and then redeemed online. This means you have to go out and buy them, but then your details are entirely offline. Paysafecard is one of the best examples of these.
Services like PayPal are ideal for players, as they give you all of the convenience without any of the hassle. You can even log in with your fingerprint if you’re on a smartphone! However, not every site accepts this as of yet!
A Dream Come True: Free bingo, no card details, no deposit
Being able to play no deposit no card details free bingo is the real dream, especially if we can win real cash! On some sites, you can look for keep what you win bonuses, that also allow you to play free bingo no deposit no credit card.
While this is possible, it can be hard to come by! Just make sure you’re being observant and keeping your eyes peeled on these free bingo no card details sites to make sure you can actually win real cash.
Are there Other Ways to Play for Free?
If looking specifically for free bingo bonus no deposit no card details sites seems a bit too much hassle for you, why not look out for these other promos to help you play for free:
- Refer a Friend – Get your pals to sign up with a site and you’ll get a bonus, then you can play more games for free.
- Social Media Likes – Follow sites and you might just get a bonus! This could be a one off or as part of regular competitions.
- Loyalty/VIP – As a regular player, you can look forward to these freebies often from most sites. They can give you spins, tickets and funds.
- Newbie – As a new player, make your way into a newbie room for as long as possible for free bingo.
- Free Spins – Watch out for these if you want to play on slots, though make sure you’re watching for those tricky T&Cs.
- Deposit Matches – Get more for your money when you deposit using one of these offers! Look for big percentages and good terms.
- Cashback – Get a percentage back on your losses or your spend with these offers, the more you spend the more you get back.
- BOGOF – Get double the tickets and chances to win with these offers, it’s a win win!
- Demos – While you don’t get to win funds with these, you can experience the game and find out if you want to spend real money.
Now that you’ve got all of that juicy info, decide how you want to play without your card details and make the most of your time online. You’ll be safer and in control of your payment methods.