The one thing we all want at a bingo site is a nice welcome. So, when a site is called Welcome Bingo, it looks promising. What’s say we dive in and see what’s what?
A choice of welcome bonuses
A welcome bonus is a good thing, but getting to choose from two is even better!
- 300% bingo bonus with promo code BINGO1 on your first deposit
- 100% casino bonus with promo code CASINO1 on your first deposit
Once you’ve claimed that, you get choices on your next two deposits, too:
- 200% bingo bonus with promo code BINGO2 on your second deposit
- 50% casino bonus with promo code CASINO2 on your second deposit
- 500% bingo bonus with promo code BINGO3 on your third deposit
- 150% casino bonus with promo code CASINO3 on your third deposit
You must make a minimum deposit of £10 each time to claim these. Read through the Ts and Cs and the wagering requirements before accepting the deals, too.
Is it worth going mobile when you join Welcome Bingo?
Welcome Bingo mobile is just as convenient to use as the desktop site. But you’ll only get access to the site – beyond the deposit bonus screen – once you’re a member.
Top tip: the mobile site offers a £10 free no-deposit bonus when you join
This isn’t mentioned on the desktop site, so maybe you should join via the mobile site instead?
Slots on offer as well as bingo games
Yes, you get the best of both these worlds when you join the Welcome Bingo website. Bingo gives you access to three main game types:
- 75-ball games
- 90-ball games
- Chat games
With games including Chatterbox, Bingo Buddies, and High 5, you’ll soon see there are lots of delights to enjoy here. Meanwhile, there are plenty of other games around too, and these are divided into sections for convenience:
- New games
- Scratch cards
- Table games
- Mobile games
There are too many games to list here, but we’ll give you a taste of some of the huge jackpot games available:
- Millionaire Genie (£798,083 jackpot at the time of writing!)
- Fluffy Favourites (£4,584)
- Piggy Payout (£10,806)
Plenty of good payment options
Welcome Bingo provides some welcoming payment choices too, as you can see here:
And if you need some assistance or advice?
Yes, you can get to that easily as well. A live chat box pops up when you visit the site, and that gives you a chance to complete the form so they receive it by email. There is also a help panel to the right side of the site, and you can access these areas from it:
- Send an email
- Contact page, with useful links to bingo info and general help areas
The FAQ area has some good info about the banking options too, so check that if you need to at any stage.